Newborn lifestyle sessions are so fun! I love how relaxed they are and how to capture the essence of a family! We had so much fun capturing what newborn life was like with Griffyn and his big brother! Thank you for inviting me into your home! <3
What better way to spend the morning than this sweet family and their brand new baby! Baby J fits right in with her two older siblings and they adore her! Thank you for letting me capture your day! <3
Newborn lifestyle sessions are a fresh new way to take your newborn pictures. Here are my top five reasons why newborn lifestyle sessions might be right for you!
- The session takes place in the comfort of your own home! In those first few days/ weeks new parents are adjusting to life with their new baby and the stress of getting out of the house can often be overwhelming! Having these sessions in your home allows you to relax and enjoy your new baby!
- The session is all about real life. These sessions are very loosely posed, I really just try to find the best light in your home and shoot there. Everything else just unfolds in front of the camera!
- The session can take place after your baby is 2 weeks old without any trouble. Traditional newborn sessions are best when they are done within the first 10-14 days of life because your baby sleeps deeper and more often. With newborn lifestyle your baby can be 6 weeks old and still get great photographs! You can get great sleepy shots within the first couple of weeks but if you want to wait and get those sweet interactive smiles that is no problem at all!
- The session includes the whole family (both parents, siblings, and even pets if you choose). Newborn lifestyle sessions let you focus on family interactions. Does your older child like to read to the new baby? Do you have a sweet dog that loves to watch over your baby? You can include all of that in your session!
- Herbal Baths! If you didn't get a chance to do any herbal bath after your birth this would be a perfect time to do one! They are so relaxing, healing and they make beautiful pictures!
For more information on Newborn Lifestyle Sessions Click Here
Little Remy had quite the birth! She wasn't due until mid-May but decided April was going to be her birth month! She came the day before my best friends wedding that I was the matron of honor for. Talk about perfect timing!! She had a quick birth and her mom made birth look easy! Thank you for letting me photograph the growth of your family!! Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!